General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Dentistry
At Jan van Nassau dental practice in The Hague, we do everything we can to give you a radiant smile. Not only during a visit to our dental practice, but also between your visits. Clean, healthy and strong teeth give you the self-confidence you need to dare to smile and live a carefree life. At least without worrying about your teeth.
The health of your teeth is also the health of your body
In the past, people thought that the teeth were separate from the rest of the human body. We now know better. Bacteria that enter the body through the mouth can have a major impact on your health. With this knowledge, the health of your teeth and gums is more important than ever. With our many years of experience, we try to keep your teeth as healthy as possible. That is why we also pay a lot of attention to preventive oral care. After all, prevention is better than cure.
Multiple expertise in one dental practice
To provide the best possible care, we believe in having multiple experts in a dental practice. This way we do not have to refer you directly to a specialized dentist who does not know you. That is why we work with several dentists and dental hygienists in one dental practice, each with his or her own expertise. Additional education, training and masterclasses have been followed for this in order to always be able to perform at the highest level.
Certified dental practice
At Dental Center Jan van Nassau, we think quality is important. This is also apparent from the certifications of the dentists in our dental practice and those of our dental practice itself.
- Dental Center Jan van Nassau is a dental practice recognized by the KNMT (Royal Dutch Society for the Promotion of Dentistry).
- Our practice is affiliated with the NVTS (Dutch Association for Dental Sleep Medicine)
- The dental practice is ISO 9001 certified (it is the worldwide recognized standard with requirements in the field of quality management and therefore a benchmark for transparency and reliability)
- Member of the NVOI (Dutch Society for Oral Implantology)
- Affiliated with the ANT (Association of Dutch Dentists)
- Registered in the KRT (Stichting Quality Register Dentists)
- Member of the Ivory Cross
- BIG registered dentists